Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Grand Central Night Lights - David Allen Dunlop

I chose this painting because of the colors and the way that the lighting is portrayed. It is personal to me because I am always in Grand Central when traveling home from the mount.  I like how you can not necessarily see peoples faces or specific body outlines but you can tell that the black figures are people.   I can relate because it shows the rapid movement of Grand Central at any time of day.
TITLE: NYC, Grand Central Night Lights by David Allen Dunlop (Sold)
CATEGORY: Paintings
MATERIALS: Oil
SIZE: h: 24 x w: 48 in / h: 61 x w: 121.9 cm
STYLE: Contemporary
PRICE: Sold
GALLERY: Susan Powell Fine Art  +1-203-318-0616  Send Email
ONLINE CATALOGUE(S): David Dunlop - New York City and Connecticut Scenes  Jun 18 - Jul 25, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment