Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Abstract Composition II


I like this painting, because I like the colors that he uses. I like that the blue stands out even though the painting is mainly dominated by the yellow/green color. Also I think he creates good shapes and I believe that there are people that he is trying to portray in the work.Kacere originally started out as an abstract painter and this was the only abstract piece that I could find on artnet. Now he focuses more on photo and hyper - realism pieces. 
TITLE: Abstract Composition II
ARTIST: John Kacere (American, 1920–1999)
CATEGORY: Paintings
MATERIALS: Oil on board
SIZE: h: 24 x w: 36 in / h: 61 x w: 91.4 cm
STYLE: Abstract Expressionism
PRICE*: Contact Gallery for Price
GALLERY: Anne-French Fine Arts  +1-305-632-2032  Send Email
ONLINE CATALOGUE(S): Anne French Fine Art Inventory Catalogue

No comments:

Post a Comment