Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Very Little Helps

I chose this piece of art because the fact that they have a Tesco shopping bag as a flag was very interesting to me. This artist is British and Tesco is a very popular store in England. I studied abroad in England and have been to this store so when I saw that it caught my eye. What else interested me was that before this art was turned into a print, it was actually a piece of graffiti art on Essex Road in London. Most of Banksy's work is political and socially themed.
TITLE: Very Little Helps
ARTIST: Banksy (British, b.1974)
WORK DATE: 2008
CATEGORY: Prints and Multiples
MATERIALS: just framed for the first time, excellent condition, COA from pest control
EDITION/SET OF: 299
MARKINGS: signed
SIZE: h: 38 x w: 56 cm / h: 15 x w: 22 in
STYLE: Urban / Street Art
PRICE*: Contact Gallery for Price
GALLERY: GLOBE GALLERY  +44 1932 8483 34  Send Email
ONLINE CATALOGUE(S): Globe Gallery Inventory Catalogue

No comments:

Post a Comment